Sunday, August 5, 2012

The COMEBACK! ^_^

Today, I have decided to comeback writing and to give blogging a second chance, Its been awhile and tons of stuff happened but no time to write about it.




Last 2011 September 23 I have learn im soon to be a DAD! Yehey the most happiest moment of my life, wife surprised me on Broadway Centrum on EAT BULAGA, yep we where going to watch the show live for the first time back then so the happiness is doubled.

The waiting for my soon to be son, yes its a boy. .  was long, happy and exciting but the happiness was cut short when we come to the doctor for our last check up before her labor week, the doctor checked his pulse but it was weak and we need to have an emergency ultrasound, but it was too late his gone. when the doctor told me this I cant understand at first then I fall to my knee and cried, my wife burst into tears also, the doctor hugged me and told me that she understand that we are crying but I need to be strong for my wife and me, so I stood up and hugged my wife and told her even if his gone our son is also and will be here with us.

April 10 2012, my wife give birth to my son even if his gone she delivered her normally because she cant undergo cesarean operation due to her condition, that day we also brought our son home, i never knew what happened and I don't want to know also.

Lot of things happened to me after that event but that will be my next blog ^_^

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment